1. Your order number can be found on your purchase order/history, email, or invoice. Your order number may vary depending on which retailer you purchased your KAIWEETS product.
2. If you received your product as a gift or cannot provide the order number, please send a picture and shipping address of your product to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. When you purchase products from our website ( kaiweets.com ), we will extend the warranty automatically.
4. Our customer service mailbox ( email@example.com ) is only for customers who purchased from our official website. For products ordered on other platforms, we will forward your needs to the customer service of the platform, thank you for your kind understanding.
Purchase With Ease
KAIWEETS warrants all products to be of the highest quality in material, craftsmanship, and service. This warranty is in effect from the date of purchase.
KAIWEETS will replacement any products found to be defective due to manufacturer flaws based on eligibility. Warranty length varies depending on the specific product you purchased. (The replace product(s) will be shipped from the warehouse closest to the order address. If the warehouse is out of stock, it will be reissued from the Chinese factory.)
This warranty extends only to personal use and does not extend to any product that has been used for commercial, rental, or any other use for which the product is not intended. There are no warranties other than the warranties expressly set forth with each product.
This warranty is non-transferable. KAIWEETS is not responsible in any way for any damages, losses, or inconveniences caused by equipment failure, users' negligence and abuse, users' non-compliance with the user manual, and any additional safety, use, or warnings included in the product packaging and manual.
This warranty does not apply to the following
1. Damage due to abuse, accident, alteration, misuse, tampering, or vandalism.
2. Unsupervised use by children under 18 years of age.
3. Products without sufficient proof of purchase.
4. Improper or inadequate maintenance.
5. Purchases from unauthorized resellers.
6. Lost or stolen products.
7. Damage in return transit.
KAIWEETS and its subsidiaries assume no liability for damage caused by the use of the product other than for its intended use or as instructed in the user manual. Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential losses so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
All expressed and implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, are limited to the limited warranty period.
KAIWEETS will definitely stand behind our products and provide a straightforward warranty. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty periods of various products, as the exact periods differ according to models. Or contact us with your Order Number if you need any help.
|Product Categories||Warranty Period|
|Electrical Testing||36 months|
|DIY Accessories||36 months|
|Laser & Measure||36 months|